Half Day Elephant Care Program
07.00 am. - 07.30 am.: We will pick up you at your hotel. Drive about one hour through countryside of Mae Tang district to the park.
08.30 am. The guide will give the information about the Elephant Retirement Park and story of our retired elephant. After that, Learn & prepare about healthy treats and the food for feeding the elephants (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) and enjoy feeding with the elephants.
10.00 am. Time to cleaning elephant by bathing with the elephants and scrub mud for protect elephant skin from the insect + Look the happy time of elephant playing in the sand area.
12.00 pm.: Time for lunch, our lunch is a traditional Thai buffet, which is suitable for vegetarians.
13.00 pm.: Say goodbye elephants and back to Chiang Mai and drop off at your hotel. (Take drive 1 hour back to the city)
- Pick up/Drop off at your hotel by Minivan 6 persons, 10 persons, 13 persons, (If you want Private car for 2-13 persons - Reserve car 2,000THB)
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Vegeterian Lunch
- Drinking water
- Photo upload to the facebook
- Food for feeding the elephant (banana, fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.)
- Local cloth and towel for borrow
- 1-3 years Free
- 4-8 years Half Price
- 9+ years Full Price
*** Please bring: Swimming Suit, Flip-Flops, Sun Protection and personal Medicine ***
Guest payment terms:
1. All transactions must be settled day before guest program date (eg: heavy rain, sickness etc).
2. No cancellation refunds.
3. If you would like to change the date, please inform us with in 1 week.