ROMANTIC ELEPHANT CARE PROGRAM (MINIMUM 2 PEOPLE) - (5,000 ฿)/person
* Exclusively Private experience with the elephant care program with your loved one
* Feeding, Bathing, and Mud playing with the friendly elephant
* Learn how to cook local Thai food and enjoy it afterward
* Receive a private car roundtrip hotel transfer from your place in Chiang Mai
* Enjoy the best local wine with your partner with wonderful scenery of nature that will surround you.
08.30 am. - 09.00 am. : Private pick up from your hotel. One hour drive through Mae Tang agricultural countryside. When you arrived at the park, the guide will give information about the Elephant Retirement Park and story of our retired elephant. After that, Learn & prepare about healthy treats and the food for feeding the elephants (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) and enjoy feeding with the elephants.
12.00 pm. - 13.00 pm. : Enjoy lunch of special Thai food and welcome you to learn and try to cooking Thai food in the kitchen. (Vegetarians let us know before).
List of a special menu: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNbaVveZ9oL4zPFnCtMcT_Zy4E6PEg0OsthsZjrOR0U/edit?usp=sharing
13.30 pm. : After lunch, Time to clean elephants by bathing with the elephants and scrub mud spa to protect elephant skin from the insect + Look the happy time of elephant playing in the sand area.
15.00 pm. : We supply towels and soap to clean yourself before backing to the city. After you have taken a shower, there is some time to relax with a cold beverage and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
15.30 pm. : Back to the City. (Take an hour back to the city)
The program Include:
- Private pick up/Drop off at your hotel by minivan with air condition
- Private experienced English speaking guide
- Special local Thai food more than 5 dishes & Cooking class
- Drinking water & Wine
- Private Locker
- Photography upload on facebook
- Food for elephant - bananas, and sugar cane for the elephants.
- 1-3 year Free *** Children 1-3 years old please sit on parents lap
- 4-8 year Half Price
- 9+ year Full Price
*** Please bring: Swimming Suit, Flip-Flops, Sun Protection, and personal Medicine ***Booking tours