Pick up time at 12.00 am. - 12.30 am.
Start your journey in the morning with a hotel pick-up.
Take the 1-hour ride to the countryside of Mae Tang district.
1.30 pm. Get changed into the local clothes and be ready for fun activities. The experienced guide will provide information about the elephants' behavior, elephant history, and how to provide proper care
2.00 pm. Then, you will get to prepare food and healthy treats for the elephants. Next, you will feed the elephants. While they enjoy their baskets of bananas, you can photograph (Please close the flash at your camera). You can touch and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their behavior.
2.30 pm. After that, you and the elephants will walk to play in the mud and sand spa. During this time, you will have a chance to observe their behavior. You can also enjoy with the elephant for cleaning elephant's skin and scrub mud to their body for protecting elephant's skin from the insect, this activity depends on an elephant if elephant wants to do you can join. After your time with the elephants, change your clothes, shower.
4.00 pm. To end your trip, you will take the 1-hour journey back to the city and will be transferred back to your hotel in Chiang Mai city center.
Arrive at your hotel at about 5.00 - 5.30 pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
Hat (Depend on you)
Rain coat (Raining season)
Swimming suit or Bathing Suit
Towel (We also have towel for you at our park)
Change of Clothes
The program Include:
- Free Pick up / Drop off at your hotel by Minivan 6 persons, 10 persons, 13 persons, (If you want Private car for 2-13 persons please let us know)
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Free Buffet Vegetarian Lunch (Fried rice, Fried vegetable, Fried banana, and Watermelon)
- Drinking water
- Photography upload on facebook
- Bananas, and sugar cane for the elephants.
- Free Locker
1-3 year Free *** Children 1-3 years old please sit on the parents lap
4-8 year Half Price
9+ year Full Price
Guest payment terms:
1. All transactions must be settled day before guest program date (eg: heavy rain, sickness etc).
2. No cancellation refunds.
3. If you would like to change the date, please inform us with in 1 week.