* Exclusively Private experience with the elephant care program with your children
* Feeding, Bathing, and Mud playing with the friendly elephant
* Learn how to cook local Thai food and enjoy it afterward
* Receive a private car roundtrip hotel transfer from your place in Chiang Mai - pick up only your family and you can manage time for pick up
* Enjoy the best funny Class to learning how to make paper from elephant poo
08.30 am. - 09.00 am. : Private pick up from your hotel. One hour drive through Mae Tang agricultural countryside. When you arrived at the park, the guide will give information about the Elephant Retirement Park and story of our retired elephant. After that, Learn & prepare about healthy treats and the food for feeding the elephants (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) and enjoy feeding with the elephants. (Private program)
12.00 pm. - 13.00 pm. : Enjoy lunch of special Thai food and welcome you and your children to learn and try to cooking Thai food in the kitchen. (Vegetarians let us know before). (Private lunch)
13.30 pm. : After lunch, Time to clean elephants by bathing with the elephants and scrub mud spa to protect elephant skin from the insect + Look the happy time of elephant playing in the sand area.
15.00 pm. : We supply towels and soap to clean yourself before backing to the city. After you have taken a shower, there is some time to relax with a cold beverage and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
15.30 pm. : Take your family to learning how to make paper from elephant poo poo camp (Join learning with another).
16.00 pm. : Start to Learning and try to make paper from elephant poo. Great hands-on and educational outing for the young and young at heart!
17.00 pm. : Back to the City. (Take an hour back to the city)
The program Include:
- Private pick up/Drop off at your hotel by Minivan
- Private Experienced English speaking guide
- Special local Thai food more than 5 dishes & Learn cooking class
- Drinking water & Juice
- Photography upload on facebook
- Food for elephant - bananas, and sugar cane for the elephants.
Guest payment terms:
1. All transactions must be settled day before guest program date (eg: heavy rain, sickness etc).
2. No cancellation refunds.
3. If you would like to change the date, please inform us with in 1 week.