This one day elephant care program will be included free picked up vehicles, learning to prepare food and herbal medicine for an elephant. These extra program will take almost a whole day which will start with getting informative camp’s story.
- 08:30 A.M. - 09:00 A.M. : We will pick you up from your hotel by provided vehicle, and it will take an hour to get to Mae Tang branches of Elephant retirement.
- 10:00 A.M. After the arriving, the experienced guide will brief you an information which relates to the elephants' behavior, a story of our retired elephants that we rescued, and how to provide proper care for them.
- 10:30 A.M. It is the time for preparing food, herb, and healthy treats (fresh fruit, sugar cane etc.) for the elephants and enjoy feeding them afterward. We will let you take a walk and observe a view freely along with an elephant
- 12:00 P.M. After experienced a journey, you will get high on enjoying provided vegetarians traditional Thai lunch which is suitable for vegetarians with complimentary filtered water, coffee, and tea.
- 01:00 P.M. : It is the time to take a bath with the elephant by showering the elephants and scrub mud in order to protect the elephant skin from the insects. You and the elephants are allowed to take a walk which will surely have a happiness and fulfilling moment by looking at the happy elephants as they play with the sand
- 03:30 P.M. : After your time with the elephants, we prepared towels and soap for cleaning yourself before going back to the city. After you have taken a shower, there is some time to relax with a cold beverage and enjoy the scenery.
- 05:30 P.M. : We will drop you off at your hotel in the city which will take roughly 1 hour by provided car.
Necessary bringing stuffs:
- Chronic disease medicine
- Hat (depends on you)
- Rain coat (for raining season)
- Swimwear or bathing suit
- Insect repellent
- Towel (there are provided towels)
- Changed clothes
- Free Pick up / Drop off by minivan (please inform if you want a private car)
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Free breakfast served with bread
- Free “buffet vegetarian lunch” (fried rice, fried vegetable, fried banana, and watermelon)
- Drinking water
- Uploaded photo on Facebook
- Bananas and sugar cane for the elephants.
- Free Locker
Under 3years ***Free***
1-3 year Free *** Children 1-3 years will be on the parents cares*** if you want car seat let the staff know 300thb/person
4-8 year ***half Price***
9+ year ***full Price**
The term of payment:
1. All transaction costs must be paid on the day before the program date (e.g., heavy rain, sickness etc.).
2. No cancellation refunds.
3. Please inform us within 1 week if you would like to change the date.
*** NOTE: Please let us know if you have food allergic
*** Provided lunch ***
*** Provided lunch ***